The Kefir Grains We’re using and talking about at the moment are Milk Kefir Grains from Russia. In addition there are Water Kefir Grains. Those can be used in water, coconut water etc. I anticipate introducing water Kefir Grains into my diet aside from the Milk Kefir Grains. I will talk a little more about that later.
Kefir Milk is often a cultured, enzyme-rich food loaded with friendly micro-organisms that guide balance your “inner ecosystem.” More nutritious and therapeutic than yogurt it supplies complete protein, essential minerals, and valuable B vitamins. Traditional Kefir is definitely prepared in the home in the same way it has been for many centuries from the ancients with the Caucasus Mountains in Russia. Fresh, non-pasteurized or pasteurized full-cream, fat-free or non-fat milk. Kefir could possibly be consumed instantly or store in a sealed bottle and refrigerate for just a couple of days and serve chilled. Another option is usually to ripen liquid Kefir at 70 degrees for the day or maybe more. It might then be refrigerated for storage or served as you desire. Ripening or secondary fermentation at 70 degrees improves flavor and increases nutrients and vitamins. Vitamins B6, B3 and B9 [folic acid] increases greatly during storage on account of bio-synthesis of those vitamins mostly by yeasts of Kefir grain organisms.
What does the Kefir Taste like?
If you appreciate plain Yogurt or Butter Milk or Sour Cream you might love Kefir. Some of my pals squirm when they have a single cup they comprehend it into them simply because they be aware of the benefits of the Kefir Milk. Sometimes the drink may be slightly effervescent for the you’re making it. I favor it this way too. You acquire a taste for doing it after some time. For people who cannot handle the taste or even for other reasons don’t want to use milk, then Water Kefir Grains will another choice. I am posting about those shortly. Take note, Drinking Kefir Milk manufactured from Live Kefir Grains offers a super dose of probiotics. Much better than any purchased Yogurt or pill.
Recent Research document about the benefits of Kefir
Although kefir will be as old as ancient time, it’s only recently started to utilized. In the June edition of BMC Immunology Journal, researchers evaluated the result of probiotic fermented milk about the offspring of nursing mice. They learned that the milk consumption either through the mother during nursing or by way of the offspring after weaning modified the growth of bifidobacteria population within the large intestine from the mice. These modifications were accompanied by a reduction in enterobacteria population. The administration from the milk towards mothers improved their unique body’s defense mechanisms which affected their offspring.
Offspring from mice that received the milk increased S-IgA in intestinal fluids which mainly originated in their mother’s disease fighting capability. Home loan business the quantity of macrophages, dendritic cells and IgA+ cells while in the suckling period in offspring fed using the fermented milk was observed. Researchers thought this may be linked to the improvement of the immunity of the mothers, which passively protected their babies. At day 45, the immune systems of the babies reached a maturity that reflected the impact of the milk within the stimulation of their intestinal mucosal immunity. These studies means that kefir might be advantageous to both nursing mothers along with their babies.
The Journal of Medicine and Food, June edition, reported a study to find out probiotic properties of kefir. Researchers used a carbohydrate fraction isolated from kefir to check for anti-inflammatory activity in the vitro and vivo using rats. Results indicated a substantial reducing of rat paw edema and overall trauma after treatments with kefir when compared to the control rats.
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is often a naturally occurring fatty acid obtained in kefir and also other ruminant items that has been shown to possess anti-cancer activities in in-vivo animal models and in vitro cell culture systems. The BMC Cancer Journal, July edition, reports research to look for the effects of CLA on apoptosis (programmed cell death) in human breast. Researchers saw that CLA induced apoptosis through estrogen receptor alpha within the breast cells. These findings advise that the affect of estrogen on breast tissue is modulated by CLA.
Exactly what are the Benefits of Kefir?
Single serving of kefir is often a cause of protein, with 8 to 11 g per cup. Kefir boasts Ten percent of the recommended daily value for a vitamin and 25 percent of the additional value for vitamin D. Kefir is yet another way to obtain calcium, with 30 percent from the daily value per cup, according to a 2,000 calorie diet.
Kefir contains certain healthy bacteria that is not for sale in yogurt, including Lactobacillus Caucasus, Leuconostoc, Acetobacter species, Streptococcus species, Saccharomyces kefir and Torula kefir. These beneficial microorganisms assistance digestive health insurance and avoid the growth of parasitic organisms from the intestines. Vitamins, just like vitamin k2 and B-12, are made from the gut as well as the probiotics in kefir facilitate this production.
Assistance with Lactose Intolerance
Although it is made from milk, the fermenting process familiar with create kefir causes it to become nearly lactose-free, note kefir manufacturers. In the study inside “Journal of the American Dietetic Association” published in May 2003, researchers from Ohio State University tested 15 those that have lactose intolerance and discovered that kefir reduced symptoms like gas, abdominal pain and diarrhea relevant to the intake of lactose. The curds in kefir are smaller than those who work in yogurt, making it easier to digest. It sometimes study is promising, should you suffer severe lactose intolerance, you are able to with your physician before adding kefir for a diet.
Single serving of plain kefir contains 150 calories and 8 g of fat, 5 g this are saturated. Choose low-fat kefir for anyone who is watching excess fat, because 1 cup of low-fat kefir contains just 110 calories and a couple of g of fat, with 1.5 g saturated. Researchers from Curtin University nationwide present in an 2009 study that dieters who consumed five servings of dairy daily, together with a low-calorie diet, lost more weight and stomach fat than dieters who consumed just three servings daily. A cup of kefir counts as a serving of dairy.
Possible Disease Prevention
Although more principals are needed, preliminary research shows that kefir could possibly have an impact on cancer cells. A survey inside journal “Cancer Management and Research,” published in February 2011, found out that kefir effectively prohibited the rise of malignant T-cells, which play a role in particular sorts of cellular cancer. Another study, published in “BioFactors” in December 2004, found compounds in kefir might help control high blood pressure and cholesterol level in rats. More thorough studies on the negative effects of kefir on cancer along with other chronic the weather is essential to draw any significant conclusions.
- Wheatgrass Juice is probably the best resources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first item of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other component.
- Wheatgrass juice is a raw chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without having toxic unwanted effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plants.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an best level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it takes only minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have demostrated chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned on track within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even just in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Farmers in the Midwest who’ve sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. (The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.)
- Chlorophyll can be taken from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to acquire over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is known as the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore and institutes based on her teachings has actually been helping people recover from chronic disorders for Thirty years using wheatgrass.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and brings about over.
- Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent in comparison to carrot juice along with other vegatables and fruits. Dr Earp-Thomas, associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 pounds of Wheatgrass will be the same in principle as 350 pounds of carrot, lettuce, celery, and the like.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits coming from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood glucose problems.
- Inside the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Benjamin Gruskin, M.D. recommends chlorophyll due to the antiseptic benefits. The article suggests these clinical ways to use chlorophyll: in order to up foul-smelling odors, neutralize Strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce blue veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and also other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation with the uterine cervix, eliminate parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea oftentimes.
- Wheatgrass Juice cures acne and in many cases assist to remove scars once it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet have to be improved simultaneously.
- Wheatgrass juice behaves as a detergent by the body processes and is used as being a body deodorant.
- A modest amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet helps prevents cavities.
- Wheatgrass juice locked in the mouth for five minutes can help eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons through the gums.
- Gargle Wheatgrass Juice for the a sore throat.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems including eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheatgrass Juice keeps the head of hair from graying.
- Pyorrhea from the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass, spitting out the pulp.
- Through Wheatgrass Juice, one may feel a change in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience feeling of well-being.
- Wheatgrass juice increases the digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice has lots of enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is a wonderful skin cleanser which enable it to be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over the body in a very tub of tepid to warm water and soak for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are perfect for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the interior organs. After an enema, wait Twenty or so minutes, then implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
- Wheatgrass juice is ideal for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It has scary levels of magnesium.
- Dr. Birscher, an analysis scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power.” He said, “chlorophyll raises the purpose of one’s heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, as well as the lungs.”
- In accordance with Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as being a body cleanser, rebuilder, and neutralizer of poisons.
- Wheatgrass juice can dissolve the scars which are formed inside lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of deadly carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases hemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass Juice reduces high blood pressure and raises the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass Juice can remove heavy metals coming from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is wonderful for blood disorders of all
Note – To have full benefits of Chlorophyll, a living plant is most recommended!